My first experience assembling and disassemblling a system unit.

Today (just now), I had my first experience assembling and disassembling a system unit. To be honest, for me it wasn't that easy and it wasn't that hard either. During the process of disassembling and assembling the system unit, i gained a few knowledge . I now know how big a motherboard is and how small a cpu/processor is.Next,i know what role the heatsink played and the function of RAM.Not only that, now I also know the few other components in the system unit of a computer. 


The funny story was when we (MY TEAM MEMBERS AND I) had a hard time unattaching the power supply from the case and we were sweating like crazy because it was hot.Anyway...


HERE ARE A FEW PICTURES THAT I TOOK WHILE MY GROUP AND I TRY TO ASSEMBLE THE SYSTEM UNIT.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operating System

components of system unit